The Organisers Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Organisers Ltd may change this policy periodically by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated in September 2011.
1. What sort of information do we collect?
The information we collate on our clients depends on the complexity of the task we have been asked to complete. We may collect the following information:
- name and job title, home addresses
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to our clients and the projects we carry out for them.
When you place an order for a service or a product and we order on your behalf, we will need to know your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number (if required), expiry date and security number in order to process your order.
The disclosure of this data may include some companies, organisations and third parties that work outside the European economic area and do not maintain the same Data Protection Laws as European economic area countries.
2. The information we gather
Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: location data, weblogs, traffic data, and any other communication information
- Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information
- If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
2.1 What we don’t do with the information we gather
We do not sell your personal information to others and we will not disclose your information to any one other than to third parties who need to know this information in order to process an order or carry out a task assigned to The Organisers Ltd.
2.2 What we will do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and for the execution & management of orders and projects
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We may periodically produce a newsletter or other publication which may be posted at the Company’s discretion. If you do not wish to receive such publications by post, you should instruct The Organisers Ltd accordingly in writing.
- To ensure that Clients maximise their benefits, we may send Clients information by post or email on forthcoming promotions, events and such other benefits, offers, products or services which they may be entitled to or interested in as a Client. If the Client does not wish to receive such information, the Client should instruct The Organisers Ltd accordingly in writing
- We may contact you periodically to offer services or may contact Clients to seek their opinion on how the Services offered may be improved. If you do not wish to be contacted in this way, you should instruct The Organisers Ltd accordingly in writing.
3. How do we protect our Clients
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know in writing and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
5. Your Consent